In the event you need to update the Registrant of an AU domain name, that is the ABN/ACN/or another eligibility type, then a Change of Registrant (CoR) will need to be completed. To request a Change of Registrant please email us your request with a known email address. We may then contact you via phone to confirm the request.

Once a ChangeĀ of Registrant is requested and approved we will initiate the following steps. Note that the active participation of both the old and new owner is required.

Was this answer helpful? 2 Users Found This Useful (2 Votes)